Friday, January 25, 2013

In Pictures

I found my camera cord!!  Here are some pictures of the last two weeks here:

Kiev:

View of the Dnipre River (frozen) on the walk to work

Mistletoe!!  :*****

Cute little church

What happens when you take a flash photo while it's snowing!!

Edward and Brad on our mini excursion of central Kiev

Central Kiev

Our group of teachers in training

Kharkov:
My classroom!!

The walk to work

A lovely church

Ice-covered trees 8D

The closest I got to seeing the sun in the past two weeks... (also view from my room)
I miss you all!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, central Kiev looks amazing at night!!

    And a solid group of world adventurers! :-)

    The second church you photographed looks remarkable. Is this located in Kharkov? So jealous of all the rich architecture you get to take in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures! Goodness! You know, I think of you being in a cold place, but it took actually seeing physical evidence of the snow to make me really visualize it. I hope you are SO BUNDLED ALL THE TIME!! (Did you pack your snuggie?)(Probably not)(I'm picturing it anyway)

    I love seeing your name on a classroom door! So official! I bet you're the BEST teacher, even with the little attitude-havers.

    I'm surprised at the lack of food pictures.. maybe we should get you some Instagram.

    Of course my favorites are the ones that have your face.

    I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahahahaha I love your last picture :D

    I love you!

    Drizzy

    ReplyDelete